Friday, February 26, 2010

Spring Training and BIG NEWS!!

Well well well... here I am in FL now- enjoying this semi nice weather. I have to admit this has been a great spring training so far... I met an amazing new friend... have been able to run outside- and every day after I run while the kids and my husband nap- I get to lay out by the pool and read- how great is that?? :)
Anyways- I am really excited about this spring training as well because I just received an email from the Pioneer Press telling me that Cakes & Beans has been chosen to be featured in the "Open for Business" article of the Business section of the paper on April 11th. When I submitted the woman told me they were at least 8 weeks out and receive tons of applicants all the time- so I am pretty pumped to be chosen!! There will be a Q & A- and they are sending a photographer to come out and take picts of me doing my thing- how crazy! Guess Glen won't be the only famous one at our house!! :) Yeah Cakes & Beans!! Stay Tuned....

4 comments:

  1. Hi! Now following you! Happy Follow Friday! I would love a follow back and make sure you check out all my fabulous giveaways!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Friday follow...If you've got it...I'll follow it
    Hope you'll stop by Blissfull Babble, God blessings on your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...sounds like you have some really cool things happening for you! Fantastic!

    Happy Friday Follow.

    Holly
    www.504main.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome to lay by the pool (LOL!) And the photo shoot sounds fantastic (I would be a nervous wreck showing off my house!).

    New follower from FF

    Misadventures Of Mom of 3

    ReplyDelete