Friday, January 15, 2010

decisions....

Life is full of all kinds of decisions....little ones....big ones.... all kinds. I hate making decisions- I will be honest- I can make a snap decision= in fact that is probably why I make decisions so fast- because I do not like making them so I just go with my heart and get it over with. Lately- I have had a lot of decisions to make and even though I have decided on what to do about each of them- I hate the second guessing- ya know? About everything.... It is hard to ever fully make a decision and be totally comfortable with it.... I just need a nap (that is what I do when I am stressed!) but instead I am off to gymnastics with Addie- I guess that is life.... life goes on and therefore you need to find peace in your decisions and trust that the Lord helped to make it the right one for you at the time....

No comments:

Post a Comment