Monday, January 18, 2010

Honesty....

Here is the thing.... this is probably the most honest I will ever be on this blog but I feel like I need to get this out.... maybe it is just me but does facebook sometimes bum anyone else out?? It may just be my need to fit in which I know most women feel.... why dont men feel that??? They never feel like they need to fit on or get sad when they are not included... but anyways... It is kind of a self fulfilling propecy for me.... because you think these people are your friends and then they write on everyone's wall but yours and post pictures of them together and you are not there and it is painful.... I swear it is at least every other day that I want to get off facebook but I am so in love with being in the know (I am strong enough to admit it) that I dont do it.... I should just get rid of the people that hurt me but I cant- It is so frusterating... I am such a baby... but the truth is that facebook to me is like a car wreck.... you do not want to slow down and look but you do it anyways and then you cannot look away even though you know what you are about to see will probably be disappointing....

No comments:

Post a Comment