Saturday, January 2, 2010

resolutions....

Well... i just got off the treadmill which I am remembering how much I love and how much it makes me feel just so great- which leads me to my resolution for the new year- which I am sure is similar to most other people out there...
I want to be a better me- all around- my body- I want to run again (since I took a long break off for mono- and then just got lazy)- I want to give up pop (though it was not all that much to begin with)- and I want to get more sleep.... I want to be a more patient mom- a more loving wife- and a more caring friend... and I want to create a very successful business- doing even better than 2009.... basically my goals for twenty-ten are health, wealth, love, and happiness.... same as always right.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment